did MTG make a wp game?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
did we ever get a MTG game? (magic the gathering) ???

or a copy cat , and by copy cat i mean a COMPLET 100% RIP OFF... not something similar....

i want my mana pools and build a deck , hehe

Last edited:

DarkSynopsis

Sep 13, 2011
That would be cool... I've always thought a MTG game would work great on a Mobile Device I do enjoy playing it on XBLA but would be great to have on the go I never seen one on iOS but was a few copy cats not looked on WP7 I might have to now.

Nothing would beat a LIVE Enabled MTG though...

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
There are some handy apps that act as companions for playing in person. Life/poison counters, card lookups etc.

yeah i notice that :p

i dont really play the real game doh... id like to have it as a pass time at work , LOL

Astral battle ( new free game ) is very similar... a phew bugs that should be fix next update doh ( this week according to the dev )

and custom decks are coming in future updates , think ill stick to that game for now .. its pretty similar.

DarkSynopsis

Sep 13, 2011
I never checked for anything Magic The Gathering related on the Marketplace I just had a game in person yesterday... A App to track Life etc could have been nice!

I will go download Astral Battle now I just checked the Games Spotlight after reading your post and seems like it could be good :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I never checked for anything Magic The Gathering related on the Marketplace I just had a game in person yesterday... A App to track Life etc could have been nice!

I will go download Astral Battle now I just checked the Games Spotlight after reading your post and seems like it could be good :)

it has some bugs , but not unplayable , even with the NPC being over power you can still win :)

good news is the DEV is working on fixes that should come soon :) ( this week he said )

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
WIth MTG as a xBox game, do you think we could see the game being made accessible to WP8 phone and Win 8 tablet users? I mean, who do we ask about this? I would really like to play MTG on my tablet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett