Best Google Reader for Windows Phone

Coolaaron88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I know we have many wonderful choices in the marketplace but I wanted to ask the wpcentral family which one they preferred. Thank you

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I use wonder reader, but will probably try all those that are mentioned in this thread.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
What if you don't use a Google Reader account? What is the best stand alone news aggregator?

I tried Pulse since I am familiar with it on iOS and Android, but the WP7 version is slow and is limited to 20 feeds. Weave is good, but it integrates all the feeds into categories, and I prefer seeing each individual feed. Fuse looks like what I am looking for, but the reviews on the Marketplace suggest it's very buggy.

If Pulse ever gets updated to full functionality on WP7 and loses the lag, it will be my pick. Until then, what do you guys suggest?

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I went with NextGen Reader. I had to set up a Google Reader account, but it was no big deal. It's not as visual as Pulse, but it is smooth and fast.

yingxuy

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Knitting is good, but it is integrated into all types of feed, I would rather see everyone's feed. Fuse looks like what I expected, but in the market review shows that it is very wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb