New Device: LG Fantasy

AlexanderMatthews

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
A couple photos of the new LG Fantasy have leaked. Rumor is this device should be released Q1 2012 and that it is sporting a 4inch IPS display. No word yet on what carrier will get it, but the rumor is it's rocking a CDMA chip. My guess is this bad boy is heading to Sprint. What do you guys think?

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
IPS display from LG? Impressive. Wish the chassis was a bit more impressive. Either way I'm glad to have LG back.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Possibly a sticker.

The flash on cameras aren't good, but some still love the option. If it indeed doesn't have flash, that might be taking a page out of Samsung's book when they released the original Galaxy devices on T-mobile and AT&T. Not a good look.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Nice to see LG on board. I'm getting a little tired of slab phones though. I can see why they are so common though, everyone else seems to love them. Whenever a manufacturer steps out on a limb and makes something unique, every screams GIMMICK at them until they produce another slab, lol.

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Nice to see LG on board. I'm getting a little tired of slab phones though. I can see why they are so common though, everyone else seems to love them. Whenever a manufacturer steps out on a limb and makes something unique, every screams GIMMICK at them until they produce another slab, lol.

well, apple certainly helped popularize them, too. The iPhone 4 design is probably the most extreme example of... slab :p

Though, for it's time, a nice lookin slab.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6