Lumia 900 vs. Titan II FIGHT!!!

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Which do you find more appealing? The Titan II, its massive screen, and 16 MP camera, which looks to be turning out some pretty good shots from early Hands Ons. Or Does the Lumia 900's sexy polycarbonate body, Zeiss Optics, and Nokia Software tickle your fancy? I returned my Titan on Saturday in anticipation of this week, thinking I'd be getting the 900 hands down, but the Titan II certainly does make a compelling case! Price and release date may be the deciding factors. I'm still leaning 900 because I think the 4.7" screen on the Titan is too big, I didn't like it.

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
If they don't make the power button as easy to use as the HTC Vivid (another large, LTE phone, abheit android).

The power button being easier to depress, changes the entire way I hold the phone (HTC Vivid, near the middle; HTC Titan, near the top-middle half with my index finger curled around the power button).

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I love the 4.7" screen size of the Titan and Titan II. I thought it might be too big when I first go the Titan, but now I find it hard to imagine going much smaller.

But in a competition between the Titan II and the Lumia 900, I'd probably go with the Lumia. I'd miss the large screen, but 4.3" is still acceptable.

I'm not sure how the cameras compare. I'm going to assume that it's a close race between the two.

But to me, the Nokia just looks so dang wonderfully designed. And every Nokia I have ever used has had rock solid reception. With my current Titan, the reception has been less than stellar.

fogel35

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Thinking the Cyan colored Lumia 900 with 4.3" screen. Like that it will have turn by turn navigation and nokia maps. Will soften the blow moving from Google Nexus One and with maps/navigation.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to have go with the cyan 900. I love the big screen was heading to the Titian. but when you kick in Nokia drive and some other Nokia only apps. the 900 wins the deal.

cyrus_the_great

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Tough choice,but I'm a big fan of large screens!
How are Nokia's clear black amoled displays?
I played with Galaxy S II,and I didn't like It's display.I hope that Nokia's displays are better than the one on S II.

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Even though I own an 800, I'd go with the Titan II. It's had spec bumps all round to an already good phone. It's now the fastest WP7 phone with the biggest screen and (on paper) the best camera.

The 900 is a little disappointing for me. Same design, same processor, same more or less everything as the 800 bar a FFC (whoopee) and LTE. And the key point is it's already ready for market while the 900 is *still* coming soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos