XBox Live Bug Village Game (Free)

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Hm... I am lv18 now, and I notice that I have not seen a single ladybug since I was lv14. Well, that puts a damper on one achievement and one quest (so far). I imagine it might be glitched into hiding in an untappable area where I cannot see. In any case, it's a nice little game :3 I still have to reach lv25, buy like 42 more ornaments, and tap who knows how many more stinkbugs =x

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
LOL it's a fun game to pop into now and again, I'm enjoying it too, sure does take forever though.

I hope your Ladybird comes back soon SolunaKitty, I'm not liking the sound of that. :(

I meant Ladybug of course, we call them Ladybirds here. (We have to be different as usual) :D

Urvansh

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Help!

I am using bug village a lot and started loving it! But I have got a real bug in it! When I tap get more on upper right corner to purchase more coins it says only loading! Nothing more! Just loading and loading. And I am connected to wifi and 3G. I am in India. My Xbox live account has no Microsoft points nor it's a gold one. I know it's funny to ask help in purchases but that's what is this game for. Help me somebody please!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

It's a fun game, if a little slow before you get anywhere.

To purchase the coins you need to have a Markeplace account set up in a supported Marketplace country.

It has to be a debit or credit card linked to your live account, currently you can't use Microsoft points to buy apps / games.

Have you made any app purchases before Urvansh?

Oh and welcome along to WPCentral. :)

Urvansh

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

It's a fun game, if a little slow before you get anywhere.

To purchase the coins you need to have a Markeplace account set up in a supported Marketplace country.

It has to be a debit or credit card linked to your live account, currently you can't use Microsoft points to buy apps / games.

Have you made any app purchases before Urvansh?

Oh and welcome along to WPCentral. :)
Yes. I have purchased many Xbox love games. India is marketplace supported country. Have you only info about this issue?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh well you are set up fine then Urvansh, you don't really need to purchase the coins if you just keep waiting on all those hours going by, but I can understand your frustration.

Just tried mine and it is allowing me to make a coin purchase for the game if I want to, so not really sure why your's isn't.

Urvansh

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Oh well you are set up fine then Urvansh, you don't really need to purchase the coins if you just keep waiting on all those hours going by, but I can understand your frustration.

Just tried mine and it is allowing me to make a coin purchase for the game if I want to, so not really sure why your's isn't.
Anyway. Thank you for rapid quick responses. O have asked glu a ton of times. But they don't just reply. Will try something!!!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
You're welcome, hope you can get it working soon.

It's very annoying when you get no reply from app / game developers. :(

Sorry I wasn't of more help Urvansh, but it does seem to be working OK for me.

Urvansh

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
You're welcome, hope you can get it working soon.

It's very annoying when you get no reply from app / game developers. :(

Sorry I wasn't of more help Urvansh, but it does seem to be working OK for me.
Its all right! Have a tip. It actually works. After starting a task change your time of handset. Make it ahead. And bingo your task is done! When you set it normal than nothing will be changed!!!! I usually do it to speed ilup. Be sure to change the date if you time limits exceeds today.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I think that's called cheating Urvansh, something I would never do of course.

Now then let's see...

Settings / date+time / Date...

Thanks for the tip... :D

Urvansh

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I think that's called cheating Urvansh, something I would never do of course.

Now then let's see...

Settings / date+time / Date...

Thanks for the tip... :D
Yeah I know. That spoils the enjoyment for me. This tip was only for test. It also shows that the enjoyment will gone!!

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I like the game, but it's stupid some tasks can only be completed after leveling up 1 or 2 times. For instance, I have the task to build 6 of those ant houses. Currently I have 5, just leveld up, but still can't buy a new ant house. So just have to collect, wait... level up. Geez. :p

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Tell me about it, although not much to do in the game really XBWillem, i am compelled to keep going back to it to see how things are progressing LOL.

It's strangely addictive. :)

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it's kind of strange that it's fun to play, while there is very little to do. Assign tasks, build some stuff, wait 12 hours. Crazy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss