XBox Live Bug Village Game (Free)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah if you dont return to main menu before you back out the time doesnt no progress!!! thats a bug i comfirmed it in one of my early post..

i have a UGE freez problem .. every time i open the game it freezes for 10-30secs,,, then continues like nothing happen.... maybe its my phone that cant handle my 15bugs^ lol like wtf!! i play bey bey brain .. endless with 100 + towers and zombies and no lag.. yet i cant run a 15bug game^ lol

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Don't worry wee bear. Every ladybug save gives you 50 acorns and 2 save you get 100 corns. Which is sufficient enough to refill small pile and start again!!!

Sent from my HTC TITAN using Board Express

Unless you don't get ladybugs in your village anymore :( (like me)

Also, I sometimes have the loading issue with the purchasing acorns/coin window. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't, that's all :3

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
yeah if you dont return to main menu before you back out the time doesnt no progress!!! thats a bug i comfirmed it in one of my early post..

You can actually hit the Windows button and return to the OS home screen. But you shouldn't use the back button to instantly return to the game. Restart it.

Also, I sometimes have the loading issue with the purchasing acorns/coin window. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't, that's all :3

I doubt that. Everytime I started the game one ladybug appeared. Perhaps you should try again.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Still have my ladybird, she can disappear now if she likes, I got that achievement LOL :D

Wish the stinky bug appeared more often though, he's quite rare. :(

Last edited:

EvilFiek

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

Wanna switch? Because my ladybugs are all fine, but the stinky bugs have stopped appearing for me. Haven't seen one in close to a week now! :( Funny thing is, a friend of mine has exactly the same problem! Maybe you get exclusive Bug Village glitches depending on the region you are living in!

I really hope Glu get around to release an update soon. Quite a few bugs that need fixing. I've heard that the level 25 achievement is glitched, too! Can anybody confirm that?

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Still have my ladybird, she can disappear now if she likes, I got that achievement LOL :D

Wish the stinky bug appeared more often though, he's quite rare. :(

I seem to get a Stinkbug one out of four times I turn on the game (so about one every 2 hours at best)

She's experiencing an actual glitch. Hopefully it gets fixed with the impending update.

If nothing else, I shall uninstall the game and reinstall it after getting the other achievements~

Wanna switch? Because my ladybugs are all fine, but the stinky bugs have stopped appearing for me. Haven't seen one in close to a week now! :( Funny thing is, a friend of mine has exactly the same problem! Maybe you get exclusive Bug Village glitches depending on the region you are living in!

I really hope Glu get around to release an update soon. Quite a few bugs that need fixing. I've heard that the level 25 achievement is glitched, too! Can anybody confirm that?

Yeah, I haven't seen my ladybugs for around that much time also =/ I am not 25 yet, but I shall report when I do reach that level.

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I am up to like lvl 17 halfway to 18 and have 18 ants and 14 bees. I suffer from the screen glitch at times. I really think its the GPU just not able to keep up with all the moving around. The HD7 seems to bog down from it though. I wish there was a way of telling how many stink bugs you have. Got the ladybug achievement a while ago but not the stinky bug yet.

Gunna remove my like 75 decorations and try to kick it down a little...but I like how it looks. Gotta be getting close to the 300k acorns...

There should be an achievement for the ant lion, agree?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah totally agree blackhawk7188, i must have got rid of the stinky bug about 500 billion times Grrrrrrr, it certainly feels like it anyway. :D

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I had like 8 today alone. But I hate the ant lion. It hs a tendency to make my screen zoom in and out trying to tap him constantly. Anyone have the problem where in order to tap a bug that's in a lover you have to move or remove the clover, annoying.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes sometimes that happens, the bugs you're trying to get rid of appear in between flowers or leaves and they are very difficult to get at. :(

I of course don't know anything about bugs in a lover. ;) :D

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Good god... I'm lvl. 13 now and this is getting really slow. The only task I have wants me to plant 1 more flower, but I'm at my flower limit. And leveling up by collecting is just sooooo slow.

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
At lvl 18. It wanted 10k acorns and I already had 110k in inventory. Lol. Funny there. Still no achievement for the stinky bugs. Gotta be close.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett