XBox Live Bug Village Game (Free)

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm lvl. 19 now. I have one mission, which is: Place 2 Normal Umbrellas.

Now, the only umbrellas I can find cost money, which I don't want to spend. Strangely enough, the icon with this missions shows mushrooms. But those cost real money as well... So what am I to do now?

Anyone did that?

Unicorns777

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
I am up to like lvl 17 halfway to 18 and have 18 ants and 14 bees. I suffer from the screen glitch at times. I really think its the GPU just not able to keep up with all the moving around. The HD7 seems to bog down from it though. I wish there was a way of telling how many stink bugs you have. Got the ladybug achievement a while ago but not the stinky bug yet.

Gunna remove my like 75 decorations and try to kick it down a little...but I like how it looks. Gotta be getting close to the 300k acorns...

There should be an achievement for the ant lion, agree?
hi,

how do you actually remove decorations? i have same problem with black screen and i wanna try that fix too...

thanks

Unicorn

trazer

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I've tried but never found an answer to that. I had a chance before when it was just going black occasionally but now I'm stuck at a totally black screen no matter what so I think I'm stuck. Been stuck for over a month now, just waiting on an update so I can finish out the achievements.

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I get the black screen more and more often. Waiting often solves the issue. Just hook your phone up to a power source and keep the game on for a while.

Yesterday I got the stinky buy Achievement. Though it feels I tapped like 3000 of those bugs, at least it works. Phheeeew!

SuperGrafx

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I've gotten into this game and it seems like a fun little simulator diversion.
So it's entirely possible to finish and pick up all the achievements without having to purchase in-game currency? I have a bunch MS Points tied to my account, but I'd like to avoid using them if possible lol! :cool:

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
It is possible, but you will be playing the game for a loooong time to do that. ;)

I've just hit lvl.24 yesterday and you get the last Achievement at lvl. 25. And I started playing in january. The game gets really boring and repititive, but it only requires 5min of your time a day, once you reach the higher lvl's.

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm at level 23. After you get the 50+ decorations achievement, just remove the decorations. I just go into the menu to add decorations, but instead of adding, I just touch the decoration I don't want, then press the "X" or up square and it disappears.

There was one time where I was playing the game completely in the dark. The only way I knew something was going on was that I would see the word "Collect", so I figured I should move my flowers and piles further away from each other, and it worked. Now I only get black outs once in a while. :p Spacing of object plays a big part as to whether or not you'll receive a lo of black outs or not.

porschephiliac

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I've gotten into this game and it seems like a fun little simulator diversion.
So it's entirely possible to finish and pick up all the achievements without having to purchase in-game currency? I have a bunch MS Points tied to my account, but I'd like to avoid using them if possible lol! :cool:

I earned all the achievements without spending a dime. (Or MS point)

Just takes time and time and patience. And time.

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm at level 23. After you get the 50+ decorations achievement, just remove the decorations. I just go into the menu to add decorations, but instead of adding, I just touch the decoration I don't want, then press the "X" or up square and it disappears.

There was one time where I was playing the game completely in the dark. The only way I knew something was going on was that I would see the word "Collect", so I figured I should move my flowers and piles further away from each other, and it worked. Now I only get black outs once in a while. :p Spacing of object plays a big part as to whether or not you'll receive a lo of black outs or not.

Yeah, I figured that out as well. Space out everything out as much as possible, make sure to zoom in. The less is happening on the screen, the better. I had to spend two sessions in complete darkness as well for no reason (AFTER I had removed decorations etc.). I feared my game was ruined for ever, but the next day the issue was miraculously solved.

I'm now halfway lvl. 24. HURRY UP.

porschephiliac

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Don't forget you can also, if you want to, adjust the time on your phones' clock (turn off set automatically, set it to yesterday, etc..) and hurry the process up...

Just sayin' ;)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
You can cheat on this game if your phone is fully unlocked.

GO to the app folder, the protected storage for the game, inside there are 2 files that are just XML files, use a reader/editor, you can load yourself up with money,coins and XP, then just go nuts building till you can get the whole 200 achievement points...

I did this just to get the final achivement (for a full 200 points), there are a few games you can do this with (warning it coudl cause problems with your xbox live account)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte