WP7 central app is kind of cool now.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
The update made it more coherent. I'm still not a big fan and regret paying that one dollar because I don't use their live tile but is prettier to look at.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I love the comment feature, and the layout is slick. A job well done! If I may offer a suggestion, a refresh button in the comments section would be nice.

Sent from my {HTC Trophy} using Board Express

Last edited:

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I love the comment feature, and the layout is slick.a job well done! If I may offer a suggestion, a refresh Huyton in the comments section would be nice.

Sent from my {HTC Trophy} using Board Express

Good suggestion! I'll add that in v2.1 :)

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Lng0004

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
The update made it more coherent. I'm still not a big fan and regret paying that one dollar because I don't use their live tile but is prettier to look at.
Why would you buy without trying first? Only to complain later? But I'm sure you really needed that dollar. I can never understand some people.

Can we get an option to turn off transition effect? I don't really like the page turning thing :) Other than that the app is nice.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I had the free version for time and was compelled to get the paid one because of the additional features. I didn't found those features well implemented hence the buyers remorse.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99