Has anyone tried Ghost Armor?

Silverdogz

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I am looking at screen protection. While in alderwood mall I noticed that they have little kiosks where they apply the ghost armor for you. I was wondering how good it is and whether anyone has tried it.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I think it's similar to Zagg and that it's a wet install. I haven't tried it because I don't like those Zagg-type screen protectors because of the grippy, rubber-like texture. I also don't like wet installs.

Instead I prefer clear plastic screen protectors like SGP, Realook and Power Support.

It's all personal preference.

Silverdogz

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks I went and got back and sides protection I'm counting on gorilla glass to protect the front. It looks a little smeared for a week but then goes invisible. It already protected the phone once.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Let us know how you like it, Silverdogz. I am still searching for good solution to protect my "S" from it's owner.

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I just got Ghost Armor on my Lumia 920 screen. As a staunch SGP fan, I was dubious. I cannot stand the ZAGG orangepeel effect common with most wet installs. I ripped a Skinomi off my phone after a week of waiting for it to "settle"--horrid product. I have always thought wet installation products were almost gooey even after weeks of use.

Ghost Armor is different. Looks and feels just like glass. No stickiness at all 12 hours after installation. No lint gathering at the edges (which are darned near invisible). When the guy at the kiosk handed my phone back, I thought I had made a mistake and was in for yet another disappointment. Microbubbles, streaks, orangepeel, all the usual suspects were present on my screen. However, It became very clear (quite literally) that Ghost Armor was superior within just a couple hours of installation. Almost all the imperfections were already gone. This morning I have a beautifully protected, perfect, smooth as glass, UNSTICKY screen with brilliant colors and no rainbow effect left by most dry app screen protectors!

I came to WP Central ASAP to post my experience and encourage others to spring for the extra $$ and annoying trip to a mall to get Ghost Armor. I cannot imagine using anything else on my 920's curvaceous screen. I'm now a believer, and I can rest assured nothing will scratch it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs