Rogers Getting Lumia 900 In May ?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Nice!! It should work in the US as they have the same 3g frequencies. Dont know about LTE wont havre it where I live until sometime in 2013.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Unwelcome news for anybody who has switched from Rogers due to heir terrible service, terrible coverage, and BRUTALLY SLOW DATA. They're pretty much the Canadian ATT, and now they're getting the best WP too.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I find it funny that AT&T is so reviled on the states but in here is pretty much synonymous with quality. It's almost like a status thing, only the cool people are on AT&T.

the_thunderbird

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I am pleased about this, with the 710 out so soon I was debating whether to buy it or not - lacking information on whether the 900 was actually in-bound. Will pass... but hopefully I can afford the 900 :D No where near due for an upgrade. Oh well, could be worse things in life!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah its sorta shiity that the BEST WP is going to the WORST network.....

im with rogers ONLY because bell/Telus dint have the model i wanted....

early upgrade in MAY then 400$ contract break for me.. LOL..

I am pleased about this, with the 710 out so soon I was debating whether to buy it or not - lacking information on whether the 900 was actually in-bound. Will pass... but hopefully I can afford the 900 :D No where near due for an upgrade. Oh well, could be worse things in life!

rogers offers early upgrades!! i got my focus stolen after 4 months of having it.. and i they gave me an EARLY ( way early) upgrade to get a second focus. ( 2 phones in 4 months)

give them a call in May :) , they might charge you and extra 20-50$ for the upgrade but its gona save you 600$ on the phone :p

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Is Rogers really that bad its pretty good here in Vancouver

honesty they are very similar. but it goes like this ( 2011 stats)

#1 Telus
#2 Bell
#3 Rogers

Telus and bell are VERY close ( almost even , they both invested into the same network , only reason telus is better is cause they have a PHEW more towers for LTE ( not HSPA, HSPA they are the same, actually bell might be better for HSPA but very close. )

and rogers ( unless your in a major city) simply sucks. and has the LEASE coverage across Canada. ( but have better price and also better WP now lol )

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I have been on Cingular ATT for 13ish years and I have not experienced any major issues and very few few issues at all. My coverage is fine unless I am going to my parents there are hilly rural areas without coverage and where my parents live the cell coverage is very spotty!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro