JayBird Sprortsband

E-werd

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody tried the JayBird Sportsband? Here is a link: Bluetooth Headphones : Bluetooth Stereo Headphones : Bluetooth Stereo Headset Headphones : iPhone Bluetooth Headphones : iPod Bluetooth Headphones : Jaybirdgear.com

It runs $99-ish from JayBird directly, I've seen them around $80 elsewhere. I am looking for a set of headphones like this (I hate in-ear buds, not comfortable) and this looks perfect. Sound reviews say it's great for the price, but I haven't been able to find anything about it being paired to a Windows Phone. Our phones do support bluetooth stereo, right?

loujack30

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Beautiful

hossiam

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the jaybird freedom in ear head set. Quality is good. This is the first and only pair of earbuds that actually stayed in my ears. I run and lift with them never had any trouble. One missing option is track skip is not its own dedicated button, its a long press of the volume button. I stayed clear of the sports band because it did not work well with weight training or sprints. Hope this helps.

Adyhooper

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
JayBird Sprortsband is a wireless headphone which comes with very stylish design. It includes five buttons, 2 for volume and other 2 for change songs or any type of task. There is one button which is placed in middle of these four button. This middle button indicates on and off.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077