First Lumia 900 Case? - QUBITS

falconeight#IM

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I have the case and I think it's garbage. Fit and finish is subpar and the phone moves around a bit. The front of the case sticks out to far making the phone awkward to carry.

Jon Sheline

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I actually ordered this case, and it turns out to be a lighter blue than shown in the image. I'm not sending it back though. At the same time, I ordered the textured black "leather" one from the same Amazon Vendor (PodJunkie). I kind of like the leather case, because it's thicker and seems more substantial. The con to this of course is that it adds a bit of bulk.
Back to the blue case...I do like the fit, so yesterday I ordered one black and one red of the same material.
It's not that I want to dress up/tart up my beautiful Lumia...it's just that I don't want to scratch up that shiny chrome camera bezel, which can be done just by setting it face up on a hard surface or in a pocket containing coins, keys, etc...

mcrozanski1958

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I bought this case. Very snug fit. Camera and power/lock buttons are exposed and recessed. Volume buttons are covered. Both take a bit getting use to. I am liking the "XBOX Green" color. The argyle on the back in different, in a good way. Only the camera lense and the flash is exposed. I am sure with a little cutting, you could expose the entire Carl Zeiss chrome. There is a seam to cut along. They had a great deal, buy 2, get one free. Picked up the green, blue(a bit darker than cyan) and black. Pretty sure they offered red, clear and white as well. All in all, it's a nice case that offers pretty good protection. I will keep looking. Would still like to find a nice belt case thats made for the Lumia. Got the generic one, but thats entirely too big. Here's the link to the Green case.

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Cruzer-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU1659856

Just checked, they do have Red

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Cruzer-Ar...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU1659856

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon