Good for Enterprise coming

briangk_77

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Many companies allow employees to use personal devices for email/calendar support. This trend will continue as more people own smartphones and more employers tire of offering company sponsored Blackberries. For example, my company uses 'Good for Enterprise' and encourages anyone with a smartphone to have it.

This news is good news for me for a few reasons:
1. My company uses 'Good' and therefore I will have an email/calendar solution for my personal WP
2. It shows me that Microsoft is actively going after the enterprise space now instead of waiting for Apollo
3. Good publishes device activations using their service, which could give another layer of context towards the health of the WP ecosystem

Official website
http://www.good.com/media/pdf/enterprise/gfe_wndphone_ds.pdf

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the sharing :)

is this YOUR app? or just an app you noticed?
if its your app , please provide a link to it when its ready!

thank you.

briangk_77

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Not my app - an app that exists on Android and iOS but as of today does not on Windows Phone (or Blackberry).

I was disappointed to find no support for Good when I switched from iPhone in December. When I talked to a rep at Good about Windows Phone support she told me "late Q1 2012". Therefore, I was really happy to find this information today. I assumed other people on the forum whose companies use Good would be happy as well.

I posted the official link from Good in my original post, but I saw the story first here Windows Phone app Good lets enterprise users bring-your-own-device to work | The Verge

This is a big deal for Windows Phone and I am pretty excited about an enterprise solutions company showing the platform some love.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers