Fuel tracking application?

HerronScott

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have a favorite fuel tracking application? I've been looking at what's out there and haven't found the one that lets me enter everything I want to track.

Multiple vehicles
Cost per gallon
Odometer
Number of gallons
Name of gas station*
Trip odometer*

*If it had a note field for each entry where I could enter the last 2 that would be fine.

Being able to e-mail the entry information would be even better so I could have my wife and son send me the information easily so I can enter it in my car maintenance database.

Scott

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Well, doing a search for Fuel tracker in the Marketplace brings up 11 apps. I haven't used one for awhile since I was on my Axim PDA running WinMo 5. I'd give them a look through. Some are free apps, others are pay and have a fairly low cost, $0.99. One called Fuel Tracker Plus says it has Skydrive integration. For free, maybe it's worth a shot.

IanLorenc

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm trialling 'Fumes' at the minute, which supports everything you need except your last two requirements (not even a note field).
To be honest, I've tried a few MPG tracking apps and not found one yet that I completely like, so my main MPG tracking is still done on a pinned Excel s/s.
A little more work than an app but you can have all the information you want, presented how you want, it's email-able and you can back it up on SkyDrive.

while

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
For free, maybe it's worth a shot.
g.gif

Sathanous

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I use Auto-Mate. It's got some flaws but over all I love it and I was in their beta that just closed and they've submitted an update to the marketplace to make it better. And supposedly making their companion site better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb