Xbox Live Achievements remain after game is deleted?

mrmprince

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Apologize if this is a stupid question but if I play an Xbox live game and earn achievements then I delete the game, will my achievements be erased as well or will they remain?

I'm guessing they will remain but wanna confirm

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
as long as u were connected to xbox live they will remain if they didn't update on the xbox servers and you delete the game they will be lost

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
The achievements will show on the achievement list of the game if you decide to install them again as well (after they sync). If you check the "Games" tile, under the Xbox Live page, you can view a list of achivements for the games you have/had.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I mean for example I wasn't connected to xbox live I got a achievement and deleted the game without getting the achievement xbox live even with a install will never know or get that achievement,

Example I got my final 2 achievements in bug village I then deleted the game without connecting to live I never got the achievements so I had to redownload it and redo those achievements sense on the phone it deletes the save games so there is no record sent to xbox live that it was finished without connection *same goes if u have no service and get a achievement and complete a game and delete it you will not get the achievements u earned before the delete*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb