Car mount

bbennett40

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys!

I just bought a new vehicle and while browsing some forums I ran across this mount. It comes in two pieces. One is specifically designed for your vehilce and sometimes has multiple mounting site options. The second part, and the one I found more interesting, is for the specific device model. They appear to have a couple designed specifically for the Focus S. One hs a power port plug and the other is to be wired directly to the vehilce. I've not purchased one and tried it, but if/when I pull the trigger I'll definately update. It looks promising!!

Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts*-*ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, GPS, and Handheld Devices

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys!

I just bought a new vehicle and while browsing some forums I ran across this mount. It comes in two pieces. One is specifically designed for your vehilce and sometimes has multiple mounting site options. The second part, and the one I found more interesting, is for the specific device model. They appear to have a couple designed specifically for the Focus S. One hs a power port plug and the other is to be wired directly to the vehilce. I've not purchased one and tried it, but if/when I pull the trigger I'll definately update. It looks promising!!

Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts*-*ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, GPS, and Handheld Devices

Hands down these are the best car mount solutions for mobile devices PERIOD!

I've been a ProClip user for years and while their prices may be on the high side for the two part solution for your phone, you simply cannot beat the quality of these mounts. :cool:

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Those look like an awesome solution! Question for you guys, is there any adhesive involved in placement of mounts to car? It is pretty expensive though... $30 for the mount and at least $35 for the holder... I dunno...

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Those look like an awesome solution! Question for you guys, is there any adhesive involved in placement of mounts to car? It is pretty expensive though... $30 for the mount and at least $35 for the holder... I dunno...

No permanent adhesives. They work by slipping into the crevices and seams that exist where your car fascia is put together. They do use some 3M removable tape for anchoring but honestly they fit so snug you almost don't need it.

You won't regret it - I promise! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes