Case Mate cases for the Titan 2

trazer

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, here is a small start for accessories anyway, hoping there are more than I ever found for the original Titan!

Same case in two colors, black and white. At $35 they are a little high, but eventually they will be on Amazon I'm sure. Not found anything else yet anyway, even HTC does not have the phone up on their site yet! Sigh.

Case-mate Gray/Black POP Case - HTC TITAN (TM) II - Cell Phone Accessories - from AT&T

Case-mate Gray/White POP Case - HTC TITAN (TM) II - Cell Phone Accessories - from AT&T

Tikerz

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I got the gray Case Mate POP case from the AT&T store today. Similar to other Case Mate POP cases. Highly protective and fits perfectly. Feels great in the hand. The Titan II is already a huge phone so it doesn't really feel that much larger with the case on. I wanted a case that would protect the camera lens when the phone is set down and this definitely does that. The cut outs for the headphone jack and the USB port are large enough to accommodate different size plugs.

mrjack

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
My Experience with the POP case

Since this was and is pretty much the only case (with a known brand) out there for the TITAN II I decided to get it since I need protection on my phone. I ordered it from Amazon ($29.95+free shipping) and when I got it I quickly put my phone in it. I have to say that I was not pleased at all. It is not completely "form fitting" like it says it is. There is an obvious gap btwn the case and the back of the phone (the entire back below the top camera section). I could push the case and there was definite 'give' until it touched the phone back. This annoyed me. I want a complete form fit that is snug. Another thing that I didn't like about this case is that it makes this already large phone even bulkier... a little too bulky. The phone was more difficult to get into my pants pocket with the case due to the much increased size. I ultimately decided to return the case because the much added bulk would have seriously annoyed me over time.
Hope this helps!

kiramon

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I really like the case... i find it comfortable and nice looking (the white one). There is the little give, but I can't notice it unless I am trying to push it in.

I like my phone more with the case than without.

Tikerz

May 31, 2011
Visit site
After using it for a while, I really wish the buttons were easier to push with more feedback. Especially the power button. It's really stiff.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
After using it for a while, I really wish the buttons were easier to push with more feedback. Especially the power button. It's really stiff.

I agree - I just got the white one and I'm going to return it because the power button is too stiff. I REALLY like the pop cases, but this one let me down. I have an order placed for the Ventev SlipGrip TPU case - hopefully its easier to push the buttons with that one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05