Is there a Podcast app that downloads via 3G

s3ct0r

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone :)

Let me describe my current problem.
I am usually away from wifi networks or home on my travels, and 3G is just more convenient for downloading on my HTC Titan.
I have recently notice of certain download 'hurdles' that seem to be in place on a windows phone (i think).

With certain podcast apps, I receive a 'waiting for wifi' or (download over 20mb needs wifi) when downloading some podcasts.
I have recently found a solution with PODCASTS!, but I am noticing downloads disappearing after playing them for a short time then attempting to play them again. Also the lack of "Podcast description" for each podcast episode is a killer.

Can anyone please recommend me a podcast app that works, downloads podcasts over 3G and downloads no matter the size? Also showing a Podcast Description of each episode would be nice.

I've been spoilt with Pocketcasts for Android..

Thank you so much :)

allisonvoaudio

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Yes!

Yes, Voaudio is a podcasting platform that is launching next month that has set out to solve all of the problems that podcasts users are facing! You will be able to download podcasts without needing a WiFi connection as long as you have data capabilities on your phone, and you can personalize and organize all of your podcasts on your mobile device and through the web as well! Check out VoAudio :: Choose : Listen : Share :: A podcast app for iPhone/iPad/Android/web - coming May 2012, sign up to be a beta tester and let us know what you think, we'd love to hear from you.

Beacio_mo

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes, Voaudio is a podcasting platform that is launching next month that has set out to solve all of the problems that podcasts users are facing! You will be able to download podcasts without needing a WiFi connection as long as you have data capabilities on your phone, and you can personalize and organize all of your podcasts on your mobile device and through the web as well! Check out VoAudio :: Choose : Listen : Share :: A podcast app for iPhone/iPad/Android/web - coming May 2012, sign up to be a beta tester and let us know what you think, we'd love to hear from you.

So this is coming for Windows Phone as well? It only lists iPhone and Android on that site.

kaiser10123

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey I just recently switched to a titan 2 and have found that the app bringcast works best for me. You can download in the background and podcast is too big when asks would you like use background downloader just hit can and let it download regular. Only issue is you are stuck on screen while download but will bypass download limit. Only thing app is missing to me is ability to stream and auto download podcasts.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077