Marketplace Purchase Problem

StylesMTL

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I've had my Lumia 710 for about a month without any problems. Yesterday, i noticed that i was not longer able to purchase apps/games in the marketplace. I get the following error:

Check Payment Info
You might have entered incorrect payment info. Open Zune software on your pc and check account and payment info.

------

I verified my account settings and everything seems fine (card #, address, etc..). My credit card status is listed as 'Good'. It was working fine up until yesterday. I read somewhere that i have to make sure that my location (Canada) matches from PC (control panel) and zune and that is also ok. any suggestions? it's driving me nuts that i can't figure out the problem....

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I get errors once in while using the marketplace. It usually goes away after a day and everything is back to normal. There could be number of things beyond your control, which is on Microsofts end. Server could be having problems, Windows Live might not be responding, etc.

StylesMTL

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I get errors once in while using the marketplace. It usually goes away after a day and everything is back to normal. There could be number of things beyond your control, which is on Microsofts end. Server could be having problems, Windows Live might not be responding, etc.
i guess i'll just wait. I contacted zune support and they were not able to solve the issue

macpcp

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Was this problem ever fixed? I am having the same problem, with no solution, talked to zune help and Xbox Live help with no resolution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon