Purity headphone owners...

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Do these headphones work with other devices or only W7 devices? I don't know if I want to spend $100 on headphones that only work with my Lumia. The alternative is to buy $100 Bose headphones but then the in-line controls won't be compatible.

lhickam

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Do these headphones work with other devices or only W7 devices? I don't know if I want to spend $100 on headphones that only work with my Lumia. The alternative is to buy $100 Bose headphones but then the in-line controls won't be compatible.
There is a converter cable that comes with the headphones to make them work with other devices.. but I have not tested it out at this point.

Beacio_mo

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I just received, and sent back, a pair of Puritys to Amazon. I thought the sound quality wasn't impressive. Seriously, I thought iPhone headphones sounded better. I'm by no means a sound engineer, but I thought they lacked bass. Plus if I moved the headphone jack when plugged into my 900 even 1mm, one of the earbuds would go out. Overall I was very underwhelmed with my $99 purchase and immediately returned them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte