Any WP7 Running Apps compatible heart rate monitors

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
loving the OS but there seems to be a lack of real fitness apps and the ones that i have found that are on other platforms are missing major functions. So my question is there a running/biking/walking app that is compatible with blulink polar, or any other bluetooth heart rate monitor? I read about runtatstic the problem is thats german and they don't ship the heart rate monitor that is compatible to the united states at this time which is crazy why offer the app and all of its features but the main piece we cannot get. anyway someone thats into fitness please help we have spent countless hours i am hoping someone knows of a good app that is compatible with the heart rate monitors

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried SportsTracker?

i researched it but it doesn't indicate that it is compatible with heart rate monitors thats specifically what i am looking for since that is the true form of calculating real calories burned by the hart rate. GPS and just Step counters try but they are not truly accurate. thanks for the response though but the app does not offer compatability with heart rate monitors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb