So who purchased and are still using the Moshi iVisor

dawizel56

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I am currently using the iVisor screen protector but it just dims the screen too much for me and also appears to "fuzzy" up the images:confused:, so I think I'm going to remove it for a while. If you also purchased it, the question is are you still using it or did you switch over to the Zagg invisible shield or going "naked":blush:

Thanks

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
sorry bud i don't use a screen protector on gorilla glass i go naked i want all my vibrant screen colors. i hope someone uses that ivisor and offer some help.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I am currently using the iVisor screen protector but it just dims the screen too much for me and also appears to "fuzzy" up the images:confused:, so I think I'm going to remove it for a while. If you also purchased it, the question is are you still using it or did you switch over to the Zagg invisible shield or going "naked":blush:

Thanks
Well I haven't used the iVisor (though I've considered it), but I am using the Zagg invisble shield on both front and back and it's quite excellent. I initially bought the Zagg to protect the silver band around the camera and it's done a fine job. It also provides a little extra grip without compromising the beauty of the device too much. So a little pricey but definitely worth it if you plan on keeping the 900 for an extended amount of time.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I put up a post about how the cyan model looks with a full body zagg skin in the 900 accessories area.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

iphone4convert

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
The best review I have for the Moshi iVisor: don't waste your money. As mentioned above, it darkens the screen and makes text "fuzzy". It completely takes away the beauty of the screen.

SuperGrafx

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Had one since I bought the phone and still using it.
I too hate the way it dims the screen, but Im impressed at how resilient it is. No nicks or scratches on the film yet.

Ethere

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I have one on my Lumia and I love it. It's very much a personal preference, but I really like the way my fingers glide on the phone when using it. Yes it takes away from the quality of the screen, but I don't ever have to worry about fingerprints or scratches at all in the screen.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Have one on since the minute after my L900 came out of the box. Maybe it does dim the screen a little, but with my failing eyesight I don't notice it. Brightness is always set to Automatic.

What I do notice though is the way my fingers glide over the non-slippery surface of the screen. And, the fact that I have wiped this screen exactly two times with a microfiber cloth since 4/6/12. And looking at it right now, not a single fingerprint. Oh, and my phone is awake and in use at least 4-5 hours every day. On my Surround, with an AT&T branded screen protector, I had to wipe the screen several times every day, and wash it a few times a week. This protector is like magic.

I expect it to be around as long as I own this phone.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

SuperGrafx

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Lately Im having an issue with the Moshi protector 'coming off' my phone's screens when playing games that require lots of swiping like Taptitude.
I gave it a washing over the weekend, and now it doesn't seem to adhere tightly to the screen..

lildonnydark

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Lately Im having an issue with the Moshi protector 'coming off' my phone's screens when playing games that require lots of swiping like Taptitude.
I gave it a washing over the weekend, and now it doesn't seem to adhere tightly to the screen..
I love the Moshi I visor, clear, no bubbles, protetcion. I love it.

jimcline

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I like the iVisor a lot, but I hear what people are saying about the dimming of the display. One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that there are two versions of the iVisor available, and they're night & day difference (no pun intended) as far as their effect on the display.

I originally got the AG (anti-glare) version when the iPhone 5 was released, but I had to return it. It really didn't help screen visibility in direct sunlight, and just blurred and dimmed the screen to an unacceptible degree, no matter what the lighting condition.

2 days later, I exchanged it for the XT version (packages says "Crystal Clear" as opposed to "Anti-Glare") and I have been very happy with it ever since.

The durability is great (not even a nick or smudge), and I've never had a screen protector that's so easy to install.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786