Incipio Silicrylic Case

fuunkychicken

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Review of the Incipio Silicrylic Case

7198333226_d00a9c9124.jpg

Using the Incipio NGP for over 2 weeks, I got bored with it. To follow up on that case, the buttons were still a pain in the butt to push in. In addition to that, the stock Nokia charger wouldn't fit properly, forcing me to use a narrower Samsung cable. I didn't like that, as I like my products to use what they came with. As far as protection goes, it was pretty decent at that, and in its defense, it's fairly cheap on Amazon (I think 9 bucks now?).

The Incipio Silicrylic case is actually far better than I thought it would be!

7198341382_271cdbaff1_z.jpg

The back is made out of a soft touch hard plastic over a soft gel insert. I've always been a fan of this design as it usually has some sort of two-tone look to it. This case is definitely no exception, and might I add it looks very nice ;)

As for protection goes, I would imagine it to fair about the same as an Otterbox Commuter would, perhaps with better style while it's doing it. Haven't really gotten to see the Otterboxes for our Lumia 900's yet so don't hate on me!

7198338148_b580508eb3_z.jpg

As you can see in the image above, the Nokia charger feels perfectly at home with no stretching of the rubber. In fact, the charging cable doesn't even come into contact with the case at all... Hooray! Larger headphone jacks will also be fine as the rubber cut out is forgiving and should stretch enough to accomodate.

7198335502_e706f6c66f_z.jpg

The cutout for the speaker on the bottom more or less fits perfectly and doesn't cover any of the perforations that let the sound out. The buttons for the volume, power and camera are aligned perfectly on my unit as well. As for the added bulk? I think it's worth it, especially considering it's 30 bucks, adds protection, and in my opinion, looks good while doing it.

It's on amazon, just look for it. Here's the official page:

Nokia Lumia 900 SILICRYLIC Rigid Outer Case with Silicone Center

the_fly68

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I got one of these in black from newegg. Used it for a couple of days and I'm sending it back. Very ill fitting around the screen especially at the top and bottom. From the pictures, yours seems to fit a lot better than mine. Gonna try the case-mate and see how it works. Guy in the at&t store had one and it looked pretty nice.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
The iFrogz cases at the att stores are actually pretty decent and give great coverage. Flip side I the add a fair amount of bulk.

Ray E.

May 26, 2012
Visit site
The iFrogz cases at the att stores are actually pretty decent and give great coverage. Flip side I the add a fair amount of bulk.

Strongly agree. Has worked very well for me. I have dropped my phone a few times and the case has done its job, no scratches/bumps on my L900.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2