What's your favorite Lumia accessory so far?

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine is simple. The bumper case I got from AT&T.

It fits the phone like a glove, has a nice dry, non-tacky texture and it give the phone just the right amount of protection from a drop without adding a noticeable amount of bulk.

Nokia Blue Bumper - NOKIA LUMIA 900 - Cell Phone Accessories - from AT&T

I'd say the Monster earphones are a close second. They might be 1st if they were less expensive. They have good sound and are the most comfortable in-ear headphones I've ever used. Controls are great too and calls are very clear on them.

Nokia Purity by Monster

Los

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
The only accessory I got for it was the black gel case. I really like it tho. I usually don't like cases cause they either look ugly or add too much bulk. The one Nokia designed fits like a glove, you can't even tell it has one on

mrozanski

May 5, 2012
Visit site
The only accessory I got for it was the black gel case. I really like it tho. I usually don't like cases cause they either look ugly or add too much bulk. The one Nokia designed fits like a glove, you can't even tell it has one on
Does it keep the camera bar off the surface so it doesn't scratch?

Xerxes10

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I got the Monster Purity headphones for the Lumia 900. While perhaps a little overpriced (hey, it's Monster!) the sound quality is good with both solid base notes and clear highs (like cymbals), they're comfortable and stay in, then in-line control seems to work (can even pause music and answer a call) and they come with a nice protective zippered hard case.

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Nokia Purity in-ear headset by Monster (both Black & Cyan for me and my wife's L900) and the soft Gel case by Nokia (again Black & Cyan) bought in ATT.com

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

hiko36

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
This bad boy right here.

Amazon.com: NOKIA LUMIA 900 "COVERT" BRANDED BLACK LOW PROFILE WALLET CASE: Cell Phones & Accessories

It's a wallet/case with two slot for a credit card and license. The pleather (?) is extremely soft like broken in leather and the case itself feels very high quality for the price. Only complaint I have is there is about a .5 mm amount of wiggle that allows the phone to slide up and down if you nudge it. However, I didn't personally notice it until I read a review that mentioned the issue.

jimmy1one

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Mine is simple. The bumper case I got from AT&T.

It fits the phone like a glove, has a nice dry, non-tacky texture and it give the phone just the right amount of protection from a drop without adding a noticeable amount of bulk.

Nokia Blue Bumper - NOKIA LUMIA 900 - Cell Phone Accessories - from AT&T

I'd say the Monster earphones are a close second. They might be 1st if they were less expensive. They have good sound and are the most comfortable in-ear headphones I've ever used. Controls are great too and calls are very clear on them.

Nokia Purity by Monster
Case Mate cm020282 tough case for Nokia Lumina 900 fits so well it can not be recognized as a case at 3 feet or more away. Pushing my luck with Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Stereo Bluetooth Headphones with Mic. will test the headset Thursday right now it's still in the box from Amazon my Skullcandy sports are great but they are not Bluetooth or wireless. Gotta slide :blush:

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I just got this Nillkin Black Hard Cover Case off ebay

Nillkin Black Hard Cover Case + LCD Guard For Nokia Lumia 900 4G LTE Eloko Ace | eBay

Comes with a screen protector as well. Adds very little more to the size of the device. The one thing that kinda bothered me, but is understandable is how it gets in the way of the buttons. Everything is cut out correctly, the fit is snug, and comes off pretty easily, but adding a case does make the buttons a bit more recessed making you have to push more with the tip of your fingers. The cut outs are wide enough that you just need to move your thumb further behind the casing to hit the power button. Screen protector is pretty nice quality too; reduced the fingerprints for me.

toyotast165

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
for everyone's info, the Garmin nuvi 205w is the windshield mount I got off amazon for around $8. Works with every case I have for the phone, from jellies, to snap on, slide in and covert. All fit securely so far, no issues. Only fell off once while off roading, in over 2 months, worth $8

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
for everyone's info, the Garmin nuvi 205w is the windshield mount I got off amazon for around $8. Works with every case I have for the phone, from jellies, to snap on, slide in and covert. All fit securely so far, no issues. Only fell off once while off roading, in over 2 months, worth $8

The mount is made by Garmin too, or someone else? Do you have a link?

toyotast165

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
temporary-68.jpg

Exact match.

Adnan Javed

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
the detachable back covers on my 520. Red color + Red theme + Red hands free cable and same for cobalt lol

i love color matching things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb