Samsung Focus 8

TheHeroFromDOOM

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Is that real?? Thats really nice, I love the update. I really want a Samsung for my next phone, I feel them and AT&T are who to thank that we hnow have our windows phone. Praying we get some more side sliders from them and all WP makers.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Is that real?? Thats really nice, I love the update. I really want a Samsung for my next phone, I feel them and AT&T are who to thank that we hnow have our windows phone. Praying we get some more side sliders from them and all WP makers.
I seriously doubt it. Look at the spelling for the "rare" facing camera. It's either fake or a bad Chinese-market ad for an upcoming Tango phone.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
What's on 25? I don't think wp8 is real anymore :-(

well im not sure if its ON the 25th , but but its between the 20-30th

its the next big electronic show (beside E3) and if MS follows is previous trend we should FINALLY hear official news about WP8!!!

quickly followed by the emulator + beta of WP8!!!

I don't think wp8 is real anymore :-(
:dry lol

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
What's on 25? I don't think wp8 is real anymore :-(

There is a Windows Phone developer summit 6/20-21. It is expected that they will talk about WP8, at least the parts that developers need to know about. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept some of the more consumer oriented features closer to their chest for a later reveal.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
The picture is very good. But not sure about te Samsung name focus 8. I think Samsung should be combining names. Like what they did to the nexus and the galaxy. I really think Samsung should name a galaxy focus or something. The name galaxy should raise awareness a lot . For windows phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte