Motorola Roadster

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Amazon.com: Motorola Roadster Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone [Non-Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Just wanted to report that I just got this in the mail today and have been using it the whole day. Pairs very easily. No need to enter password. Downloads my contacts. Please feel free to ask any question about it and I'll get back to you as I continue to play with my new toy. :D

Nice! How's the call quality, and does it work properly with TellMe (reading text messages aloud and dictating text messages)?

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Call quality is good. It's loud and clear enough to use in car. Initiating TellMe with a command like "call mom" works well. Dictating a text message works okay... most of the time. What annoys me though is when TellMe is reading a text message or giving me choices of commands (like "say your message"), the volume is a lot lower. I don't think it's the BT's fault, because it's the same thing when I used to connect my phone via auxillary cable. I always had to turn up the car's volume to hear/understand my messages.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Call quality is good. It's loud and clear enough to use in car. Initiating TellMe with a command like "call mom" works well. Dictating a text message works okay... most of the time. What annoys me though is when TellMe is reading a text message or giving me choices of commands (like "say your message"), the volume is a lot lower. I don't think it's the BT's fault, because it's the same thing when I used to connect my phone via auxillary cable. I always had to turn up the car's volume to hear/understand my messages.

Oh yeah, the volume at which TellMe lists commands or responses seems to be tied to the system volume. I always had to turn up the volume so I could hear the TellMe through my Bluetooth headset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs