Can't Complete Purchase.

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Hello all, I am running into the following error message when I try to buy the Clever ToDo app after using the trial version. I have never had this before and haven't changed any settings, please help. I don't want to charge to my CC.

Thanks Much. :)

"*CAN'T COMPLETE PURCHASE We're having trouble charging this purchase to your phone bill, most likely because you've lost your cellular data connection. Wait until your connection is restored and try again. Or, try a different payment method.*"

Nokia Lumia 900 with AT&T.

Last edited:

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Are you using AT&T billing or a CC? Did you lose your data connection? Don't think it has anything to do with Clever-To-Do. Great app, btw.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Are you on WiFi? Just a guess, but if that's the case you'll probably have to disable it to force the phone to use cellular data during the purchase, since you won't be recognized as a subscriber as long as the phone is using a WiFi connection.

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Thank you both. I tried it on both cellular and WiFi, neither worked and so finally gave up and used my CC to buy it.

Hope it was a one time occurrence, I don't want to use my cc for buying apps, the charging to my AT&T account is so much more convenient. :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
After AT&T repeatedly billed me for a service I cancelled a few years ago ago on my Tilt2, I had them turn off Carrier Purchases. Never had any problems with Microsoft and CC billing.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
After AT&T repeatedly billed me for a service I cancelled a few years ago ago on my Tilt2, I had them turn off Carrier Purchases. Never had any problems with Microsoft and CC billing.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
Oh, I am not expecting any problems using my CC, I have some credit with AT&T that was trying to use up. :)

The app is great btw.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I have had this issue come up twice when charging my credit card. It makes me a little mad because it actually does charge me but it does not install the app. If I try to "buy" it again it charges me again. I have had to do a chat and call Zune support to get it resloved both times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99