Is it me, or does the FB app just stink

Phen0m24

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
It pulls up pictures with the wrong comments. It's horrible to navigate. Does anyone else keep it, like me, just in case you get a PM? Good grief if the People Hub had a way to get messages I would uninstall Zuck's crappyapp in a heartbeat.

spessc

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
If you use Google Chrome as your desktop browser you can use the CHRYNC app to access your Chrome favorites and get FB that way rather than using the FB app. CHRYNC works great.

napkatz

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
In all honesty, I haven't noticed

But then again, I don't live and breath the app. I use it for things that the Windows Phone OS can't do itself, like post to Facebook Pages.

Point of issue though, you can't blame Zuck for the app; it's Microsoft produced.

simonnyc

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
It's pretty bad but seems like anything mobile-related with FB is bad these days. The m.facebook.com and touch.facebook.com websites are unusable (even more than the FB app).

SSK the Gr8

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
It's pretty bad but seems like anything mobile-related with FB is bad these days. The m.facebook.com and touch.facebook.com websites are unusable (even more than the FB app).
TRUE. Facebook mobile and touch are unusable. This is an fb issue. Fb has modified their code and now IE has issues with it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos