Is Sprint clearancing the Arrive?

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed, after reading the thread about the Arrive being so expensive online, that the Sprint Online has the Arrive for $49.99 with 2yr contract and MIR. So This makes me wonder if they are trying to blow them out to make room for their new device? Anyone hear anything definitive about what may be replacing it?

Thanks

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed, after reading the thread about the Arrive being so expensive online, that the Sprint Online has the Arrive for $49.99 with 2yr contract and MIR. So This makes me wonder if they are trying to blow them out to make room for their new device? Anyone hear anything definitive about what may be replacing it?

Thanks

Oh yes. Of course. Sprint will likely have a wp8 device

AKA Preluva

Banned
Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
I think it's been like that for a while, not sure though. I was thinking of getting one since I'm due for an upgrade but didn't want to get lock into it for 2 years.

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
The problem is, they are in the process of completely phasing it out. No word yet on what/if they are replacing it though. There's finally a article on the front page saying someone went into the store and they didn't even have anymore.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I posted this link on the Arrive thread I started to give Sprint users a heads up. Sprint is not getting a WP8 at launch or anytime in the first part of 2013. You can maybe pencil them in the fall of 2013 if WP is a good hit right off. Any sluggish sales at all, write them off until 2014. They are cash strapped from their obligations to Apple, their LTE roll out, their iDEN shut down, and their support of Google wallet. They are not going to support an unproven OS (their words, not mine).

Google's Motorola, Windows 8, iPhone Variables in Sprint's 2013 Plans - Ina Fried - Mobile - AllThingsD

AKA Preluva

Banned
Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
I posted this link on the Arrive thread I started to give Sprint users a heads up. Sprint is not getting a WP8 at launch or anytime in the first part of 2013. You can maybe pencil them in the fall of 2013 if WP is a good hit right off. Any sluggish sales at all, write them off until 2014. They are cash strapped from their obligations to Apple, their LTE roll out, their iDEN shut down, and their support of Google wallet. They are not going to support an unproven OS (their words, not mine).

Google's Motorola, Windows 8, iPhone Variables in Sprint's 2013 Plans - Ina Fried - Mobile - AllThingsD

What the hoopa-dupa??? :straight: How the eggs & bacon can they just ignore such a thing? Sorry but I'm not buying it! This would be one of the DUMBEST business decision like ever!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans