whatsapp problem

procopiobruna

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Hy guys.

I'm facing a problem with the whatsapp. I receive the push notifications but when i look into the app there is no messages... It takes a long long time to deliver the messages (once it takes 3 days).
My data plan works... I dont have problems about it. I can receive and send emails, use internet, download app, etc...
The only thing that isnt working is the whatsapp.

i checked the settings option and im aways "not connected" even my data plan is working.
I dont know what i need to do to use this app like before (without this problem).

How can i fix it?? Help!!!

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
After the update, whatsapp has been pretty crappy

Before i had no issues with getting notifications, loading new messages, connection, now my pictures dont upload at times, the app stalls when receiving like 5 new messages and the delay in notification is pretty significant.

I've read many people with issues with whatsapp prior, but i never experienced it, but now after the update, i've experienced a bunch of issues.

procopiobruna

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Its pretty odd because the other stuff works... By the way i sent an email to whatsapp support but they said that the problem is the WP. They dont have any forecast for the next update or way to fix it.

Im looking for some help.
That is frustrating

:'(

slman12

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
It is a MS issue because they changed the app process. It is also a Whatsapp issue because they are not responding fast enough. It appears to be a problem with oldeer phones such as mine: HTC hd7S. Things like this make Android more attractive. I am tired of always being behind the curve with WP.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
My biggest issue since the update is, it no longer auto-scrolls when typing a large message. I have to write lots of little messages that don't exceed the initial box size. . .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs