Canadian WP8 carriers?

iop777

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone heard anything about WP8 in Canada? My only guess is Rogers will carry them since they have the 900. Telus only has the 800 and Bell dropped the HD7 and Optimus. And sorry, I didn't mean to make 2 threads.

fraincs

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I think Bell will be back in the game. I asked them abut that on Facebook and they told me they will keep me posted usually they never answer. I'd be very surprised if Bell does not offer those.
I think Telus and Rogers would be dumb not to carry those since Telus has said the 800 is selling more than expected.

Even Videotron (in Quebec) and Koodoo carry some WP now.

iop777

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I really hope Bell gets on board, I have a HD7 with them now and I really want to upgrade this fall. It seems like most of them will, they just haven't said anything yet.

the92playboy

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I had a conversation with a Bell rep online a little while ago, and she said that they are not out of the windows phone game, but were waiting to bring new devices on board. This was at the time of the Nokia 900 launch and I was contacting them to complain that I have invested heavily into a phone ecosystem that the sold me, and that I now could either abandon the MS ecosystem and take one of Bell's other phones, or abandon Bell and go to Rogers and keep my purchased WP7 apps. She told me that she understood my frustration but that they would be having another windows phone in the future but could not give any other details and that she hoped I would be patient with them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2