Windows version of the galaxy note

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Great post. I'll pass.

In all seriousness, I'm all for having the option available. I have no use for a phone that size but I'm sure many people would like one.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I am intrigued by a Note sized device. That would be incredible for watching videos, but I think it is too big for me. My hands are on the smaller size, so I think the Galaxy S3 is about the practical limit for me.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Honestly, my guess is that if there's a Galaxy Note -based Windows device, it'll run Windows RT and not WP8.

There's just too much pen support built into that OS and the apps for that OS to waste it by using WP8 for a device like that.

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
i just hope device 4.7-5.0 comes out. although i may go as low as 4.6. cant wait to see what devices are reveled. getting more anxious by the day

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I almost never use my phone as a phone, so big phones aren't a problem.

Kinda like the idea, but need to see how it fits in the pocket.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I cut mockups of my titan and note before purchase. The note did not fit my pocket. The top edge of the phone was above the bottom opening of the pocket if that makes sense. So it stuck above the bottom of the pocket opening. This would have allowed a slick plastic device to slide out of my pocket. The titan was just below the opening so when seated the pocket corner caught the top of the phone keeping it in my pocket a little better. I will not be going with a device that is any larger than my Titan. Bigger screen sure, not bigger device though. I am 5'8" with a 32" waist and 30" inseam to give you an idea of my jean size.

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I think Nokia will make it. They keep making hints at something big. Either that or pureview either way itd be interesting to see wp8 on that big of a screen. I'd love typing and watching full HD movies on that thing that's for sure.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I am all for a Note II sized WP8 device the note II has a slightly narrower and taller form with full 16:9 screen and a more useful stylus according to review on pocketnow today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon