Sony Mobile investigating a Windows Phone with Microsoft

Luminatic

May 5, 2012
Visit site
That would be interesting. I like Sony's phone design, and I've heard some of their phones have great cameras. The more, the merrier, I say :cool:

Mitlov

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Sign me up. I'm very happy with both the VAIO laptop I have and the Bravia TV. Their hardware is stylish and unique, with a major emphasis on screen quality and camera quality. Example:

qY3hT.jpg

And they're really a minor player in the Android market. Samsung, HTC, and Motorola have basically squeezed them out. With poor Android marketshare, the spectre of Apple lawsuits against Android OEMs, etc, I'd consider hedging bets with a WP8 phone or three if I were them.

ashyk36

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Sony make some great designs, however software wise Nokia rule WP8 with their maps, support, updates to apps etc. Dont think I would go to another wp8 oem other than nokia

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Sony is probably my second favorite OEM after Nokia. Would consider getting a Sony Windows Phone if they were to make one.

thzman

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Sony is probably my second favorite OEM after Nokia. Would consider getting a Sony Windows Phone if they were to make one.

I agree. I'm on my fourth Sony/Ericsson phone right now but I'm getting a WP (probably a L920) this month. The combination of Sony's design and WP would be awsome.

Sent by airwaves using Tapatalk 2.