What about the Lumia 920 Screen Protector?

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Since the 920 has the super sensitive touch screen, do you guys think screen protectors would actually register as an input? This could possibly lead to a lot of errors whenever touching the screen. I sure hope not and patiently wait for the latest offering from the gadgetshieldz team ;o

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Im on my spare mobile while I wait for the 920, it has gorilla glass, has lived in my pocket for years, the case it scratched up, but the Glass is like new (after I cleaned it)
I will look for a case, but Im probably not going to go down the screen protector route

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
My concern is whether the screen is a fingerprint magnet. That's why I got my L900 a screen protector, and why I will want to see whether Nokia needs us to go down that route again.

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Im on my spare mobile while I wait for the 920, it has gorilla glass, has lived in my pocket for years, the case it scratched up, but the Glass is like new (after I cleaned it)
I will look for a case, but Im probably not going to go down the screen protector route

Im in the same boat here, my current phone has a case that looks battered to say the least, but the glass is as new, gorilla glass is amazing...

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I bought an iVisor bubble free matte protector for my 920.

I had one on my 900, it was AWESOME.. But this screen curves, and it doesn't feel very nice.

I am not using one.

Master_Nuno

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

I also have several scratches in my screen already. I got from my desk at home, to my back pocket, to my desk at work and reverse. If I move my fingernail along the screen, they are definite scratches. They are hairline, but its hasn't even been a week yet.

I'm concerned about the screen and if I do get a protector (which I thought I wasn't going to need) will it lose the sensitive touch feature? :dry

PaulSancheezzee

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up the iVisor screen protector at an AT&T store. As ibbyj said, the curved glass makes the edges of the screen protector more pronounced but it's nothing I can't get used to. As for the sensitivity, works perfectly fine.

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The screen is very resistant to fingerprints, due to the oleophobic coating. It is the coating which is scratching, and it takes very little effort to produce a tiny, hairline scratch in the coating. These scratches are invisible when the screen is on. Just to be clear, it is not the Gorilla Glass that is scratching. I'm strongly considering a screen protector.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos