a full 10mins of un-interrupted wp 7.8 on HTC Titan

geekmaster

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Start Drooling before this video is possibly taken down. I have seen features such as share apps and pin sub sections of the settings on the start screen. Video is bellow. And all credits go to the maker of this video, not me
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhSC9XTgw0U[/YT]

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
haha omg. Does anyone else find it frustrating that a large percentage of time is spent on obsessively resizing tiles in every Windows Phone 8 (or 7.8 in this case) video?

I think this one was especially humorous/frustrating because I couldn't understand it - so muting the video I saw a ton of quick hand gestures all over the place and a ton of resizing tiles in the same spot... over and over and over again.

Thanks for posting the video! There are a ton of settings in there, wow. I'm leaning toward a "this is not a finalized build of 7.8" stance after seeing those colors - looked as if there were a ton of repeated colors and I'm not sure MS would want anyone to choose a black on black color scheme (or white on white, depending on the background color already chosen)

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I hope there's a "quick toggle" setting item that can be pinned for WiFi / Cellular toggle then.

EDIT: watched it, 10 minutes of nothing. It's a heavily modded device so don't assume the settings items mean anything (I know many of those are in fact homebrew applications), and I see no evidence of the sub-settings pinning. The tile that says "On" is likely a third party app.

Last edited:

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Why not just have a color picker? I mean who picked that color pallet for all those accents? Now I just have more choices I dont want as my phone theme color.

And seriously what is with all the hand gestures and flicking the screen back and forth constantly?

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Why not just have a color picker? I mean who picked that color pallet for all those accents? Now I just have more choices I dont want as my phone theme color.

And seriously what is with all the hand gestures and flicking the screen back and forth constantly?
Agreed, a color picker would have been the best option.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Well that was a waste of time. Only saw resizable tiles and nothing more, also an annoying bug in which some apps stay the previous color when changing themes.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
No idea if that color thing is a bug or not. He has a unlocked phone with custom rom. As far as I knew, TITAN did not have a 7.8 update yet so basing anything off this video is pretty pointless.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion