Lumia 920 vs Iphone 5 video Face off.

blehblehbleh

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Blasphemy! Everyone knows the 8X is superior because it's thinner---Er I mean everyone knows the ATIV S is the best because it's thinner and professional looking.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Maybe she couldn't move the Lumia around so much because it weighted as much as two trucks.

But yeah Apple screw up BIG TIME. By the time the Iphone 6 comes out, they might get lapped in terms of features.

Mr. MacPhisto

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Maybe she couldn't move the Lumia around so much because it weighted as much as two trucks.

But yeah Apple screw up BIG TIME. By the time the Iphone 6 comes out, they might get lapped in terms of features.

The iPhone 5 is a mess. Sure, it's a great selling mess due to the embedded audience, but the press has been terrible for scratchgate and mapgate. Google hasn't announced an app and, if they're smart they won't. Let Apple hang out to dry for awhile.

There's also been more backlash due to the new connector. Why not just finally embrace a standard that everyone else uses in micro-USB? These devices have gone far beyond iPods where that analog music linkup was important to integrate.

Their initial sales were strong, but disappointed a lot of analysts. I will be very interested to see their quarterlies for October-December. I believe they sold 36 million iPhones last year during that quarter. Some of the analyst expectations top 80 million - over 100% growth year to year. That is unrealistic. What happens if the iPhone only sells 40 million or 37 million or even sinks a bit down to 35 million or slightly less with the competition from Android and WP8?

Last year the iPhone did not have the Galaxy SIII, the Nokia 920 (or even 900), or the HTC OneX or 8X to compete against. Certainly the Nokia and HTC phones will draw more eyes on display due to the colors.

What happens to the narrative if Windows RT tabs are successful so the iPad marketshare shrinks while the iPhone still sells great, but doesn't really grow? Apple's not going to go bankrupt or anything, but all the hype will likely disappear and I'd expect them to lose significant market cap with diminishing share prices. Apple is overvalued right now, just as MS was in 1999.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I just hope that all this backlash that Apple's getting, by the time the Lumia 920 and 820's launch, Nokia's stock will rise once again, because I really do feel bad that Nokia, stock wise, just isn't doing well.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Iphones are always slammed by the media when they came out. Apple quickly fix the problems then everyone forgets about it and keep buying them.

InfectedPhreak

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Iphones are always slammed by the media when they came out. Apple quickly fix the problems then everyone forgets about it and keep buying them.

Yeah, exactly. We'll just have to wait and see what happens when competition comes 'round. No matter what iPhone 5 will be the giant in the room, just got to see who comes up next. I'm definitely feeling the L920, but who knows.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Is it something you have to turn up? if that's the case then Nokia doesn't regularly do that.

Since most people don't like to mess around with settings, they just like to take the video/picture quickly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3