Images of Matte Grey/Gray 920

justwar88

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I want maize and blue too!!! Am I the only one that noticed this phone is a 900? Not a 920? Just sayin... I have definitely been wrong before but I believe the home button is different on the 920 and the camera "Strip" is horizontal on the 920?

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Nokia-Lumia-920.jpg

Actually the 820 is the one with the horizontal camera.

8201.jpg

Earpiece does look like it collects a lot of lint though.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I like that shade of grey way more than what the renders made it look. Looks more glassy, while on the renders it made Lumia 920 look cheap for some reason.

Still don't think i'm going for it. Today i'm feeling it will be between yellow and black... i think i really need to see them live before i decide.

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I prefer gray, black and silver for phones since it is more professional... One thing I don't like about the Lumia is the childish colors, this one look great, if it's real...

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmmm.......no blue or maze colored 920. :mad:

My CEO is a Michigan alumni (even went on to play for the Raiders team back in the 80's when they won the superbowl). We're getting him a Yellow 920 and setting up the blue tiles with an "M" lock screen and the Michigan fight song.

He'll love it... even if it's not 100% color match, lol.

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Looks pretty darn good.

One thing I don't like about the Lumia is the childish colors, this one look great, if it's real...
Grey has already been announced, it's on their product page. Nokia offers both "professional" colours (white, grey, black) and "playful" colours (yellow, red). Not sure what you're complaining about.

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
i hope they do blue since its my favorite color. if not then i'll do either grey white or red. i kinda wanna see it in person

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
After being excited about owning a CYAN 900, My guess (if I ended up choosing the 920)is that I would go with the black b/c of the matte finished and...( pink elephant in the room )

with a colored phone you sortof are restricted with the color tiles you can use. Unfortunately, not all colors are compatible with CYAN. I guess the same problem will exist with the color options NOKIA/HTC are showing with their 2013 models.

So here they are...bit boring but at least the color tiles wont clash with the phone color, as a matter of fact a neutral color will draw attention to the color tiles.
Click to view quoted image

No way man!! Clashing is now called "color-blocking". And it's "cool"! Red phone with brown tiles all the way!!!

phatboy66

May 25, 2012
Visit site
My God, this grey Lumia 920 looks really great and professional. Black is a bit boring. So for me its between white and grey I guess.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
The grey looks really classy and goes nice with the black screen. I would go with that if I had the choice.

My wish would be to have a much darker matte blue 920 but probably won't happen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos