Still no SiriusXM app in the works?

UnnDunn

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
It is seriously annoying, especially since it is a paid service. If there is no WP7/8 app out for SiriusXM by the end of the year, I am not renewing my subscription. Especially since the unofficial apps I was using recently went dead thanks to a breaking change Sirius made to their API.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
It is seriously annoying, especially since it is a paid service. If there is no WP7/8 app out for SiriusXM by the end of the year, I am not renewing my subscription. Especially since the unofficial apps I was using recently went dead thanks to a breaking change Sirius made to their API.
Siriusxm buddy released a new version, and it works. :)

ssccwebb

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded the app and can only get 20 on 20 to play. Nothing else works. I keep getting Error:please start playback from app. Ive tried just about every channel and can only get 1 to work. Im getting a bit frustrated.

Win-Mac

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Re-downloaded App and nothing but 20 on 20 will play. It's enough to make me go back to a Droid or heaven forbid an iPhone.

GlenPS

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
This blows. I have contacted SiriusXM about this, and they don't seem to know what a Windows Phone is, nor did they seem to care. They have apps for iPhone, Android and even BlackBerry.

From looking around the net, it seems that for a lot of SiriusXM subscribers, the lack of an app is keeping them from switching to Windows Phone. If Microsoft realizes this, they will push SiriusXM -- that's probably the best path. In other words, since there is no other sat. radio provider, subscribers probably aren't going to leave SiriusXM for lack of a WP app...they WILL however choose another, supported, phone platform.

There is a suggestion open at Microsoft to put pressure on SiriusXM for an app...head over and vote for it:
Sirius XM Satellite radio App

Here is a

FERNANDO FERNANDEZ1

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
The App is not in the store no more. The last update broke the App completely. Hopefully it will reappear in a working condition, that way I can enjoy SiririusXM on my Lumia 925.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss