Complaining in a polite way. Lumia 920 and Rogers Mobility

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I have just spoke to a representative about the fact that the Lumia 920 should be available in more colors that just black to offer more choice and therefore it would be better for Rogers since peole seemed to be disapointed about the news.

I also told him that the fact that the offered the Lumia 900 in black only at launch also disapointed a lot of consumers and that the Lumia 920 was already rumoured when they added more color options which made it useless to buy a Lumia 900.

He told me that I was having a point and that I should give my opinion to Rogers.com by email and that I should get my friends and whoever was concerned to do the same as I did.

So if you are Canadian and you want Rogers to offer more than one color, go to https://www.rogers.com/web/content/contactus

Select:
Email
Corporate
Wireless Media

And give your opinion
REMEMBER TO BE POLITE AND TO BUILD A STRONG ARGUMENT!
DON'T GET MAD AT THEM, INFORME THEM!
Be smart.

ExcaliburII

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
I have just spoke to a representative about the fact that the Lumia 920 should be available in more colors that just black to offer more choice and therefore it would be better for Rogers since peole seemed to be disapointed about the news.

I also told him that the fact that the offered the Lumia 900 in black only at launch also disapointed a lot of consumers and that the Lumia 920 was already rumoured when they added more color options which made it useless to buy a Lumia 900.

He told me that I was having a point and that I should give my opinion to Rogers.com by email and that I should get my friends and whoever was concerned to do the same as I did.

So if you are Canadian and you want Rogers to offer more than one color, go to https://www.rogers.com/web/content/contactus

Select:
Email
Corporate
Wireless Media

And give your opinion
REMEMBER TO BE POLITE AND TO BUILD A STRONG ARGUMENT!
DON'T GET MAD AT THEM, INFORME THEM!
Be smart.
I've also posted along with a lot of people on their FB page.:)

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
see this (blaming it on the carrier) is pointless.

- Black is the most commonly sold device.
- Being the most commonly sold device means the company (nokia) produces more of it.
- simple supply and demand.

Rogers isn't near as big as AT&T sooo just like the Lumia 900, Rogers will end up with colors.

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site

- Being the most commonly sold device means the company (nokia) produces more of it.

Rogers isn't near as big as AT&T sooo just like the Lumia 900, Rogers will end up with colors.
It's not to blame them, it's to informe them that it would be better if they get some colors at launch, not only black., so far I received an email saying that they would take it into concideration since there is a high level of complaints

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

While I haven't worked in the industry, I think its more likely that Rogers is only ordering black than it is Nokia producing mainly black and forcing that on carriers.

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site

While black may be the most commonly device sold in general that doesn't necessarily apply to this specify phone. You can plainly see here the demand for this phone in black is not the first choice: Poll - Which Lumia 920 colour will you likely look to purchase? | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews

DA DSGN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have twitted, Facebook and now emailed as well.

Really hope they change their stand on this come November!

Should we maybe even start a petition?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786