JBL PowerUp Speaker

astraith#WP

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
OK so ... I think this is the coolest thing, and I'll buy this for myself soon. Maybe next year. But here is the burning question -- why was Cyan Blue available from Sept 5 when they announced the Lumia 920, and not the blue? I think they always planned on doing the blue -- but they wanted to see the response on taking the blue away. Maybe they wanted to go away from the blue but wasn't sure on consumer reaction?

What are your thoughts?

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
The cyan 920 was not announced by Nokia because this is an at&t exclusive, and at&t wanted to be the ones to announce it.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
OK so ... I think this is the coolest thing, and I'll buy this for myself soon. Maybe next year. But here is the burning question -- why was Cyan Blue available from Sept 5 when they announced the Lumia 920, and not the blue? I think they always planned on doing the blue -- but they wanted to see the response on taking the blue away. Maybe they wanted to go away from the blue but wasn't sure on consumer reaction?

What are your thoughts?

Well the 820 always had a Cyan version. And you can get NFC backplates for it.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
dont follow, the only shade of blue is cyan. The only shade there has ever been I think... you say cyan and "the blue" like there was another?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos