What's the best Budget/Expense app available?

kittshelby

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm in need of a great app that will let me record my income and expenses. I've searched in the marketplace and the best I've found is one called "Citizen Diary". However, it doesn't have to option to input incomes; it's only for expenses. I've also taken a look a My Budget but the UI is horrible and unintuitive. Toshl looks good, but reviewers say that the free version only lets you input 1 source of income.

I'm shocked that there isn't a single budgeting app that is perfectly well rounded. I also prefer it to be free. Does anyone know of any?

Thanks

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm in need of a great app that will let me record my income and expenses. I've searched in the marketplace and the best I've found is one called "Citizen Diary". However, it doesn't have to option to input incomes; it's only for expenses. I've also taken a look a My Budget but the UI is horrible and unintuitive. Toshl looks good, but reviewers say that the free version only lets you input 1 source of income.

I'm shocked that there isn't a single budgeting app that is perfectly well rounded. I also prefer it to be free. Does anyone know of any?

Thanks

I use Mint and am obviously waiting for a Mint WP app. But check out Pageonce and mobudget. From what I've read, mobudget is the best there is at the moment.

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site

Thanks

I actually just came here to ask a similar question. My only other requirement is that both my wife and I can use it. We really just need a nice budget tool that does cloud saving and updates regularly.

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I bought moBudget. It's a really good one and very complete. There are a couple of bugs here and there, but data is always backed up and the developer updates it regularly, so I have no complaints.

Decepticon 6

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I tried searching for mobudget in the store of my WP8 Lumia 920 and there was no results for that exact match. I also tried it as two separate words, with no success. Am I searching it incorrectly? Or is it currently not in the store? If it's not in the store, does anyone know why?

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I tried searching for mobudget in the store of my WP8 Lumia 920 and there was no results for that exact match. I also tried it as two separate words, with no success. Am I searching it incorrectly? Or is it currently not in the store? If it's not in the store, does anyone know why?

Had the same problem couldn't search mobudget, but its still there. Search mobudget on bing on your phone and it will take you to their website. There is a windows phone store link, click that and it takes you to the install page on your phone.

I just did this yesterday, im not sure why it is not searchable, it was about two weeks ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss