@evleaks Post White 822 w/Charging Pad

andrelamont

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Not claiming its accurate but I'd figure it would distract us from the iPad mini love fest /orgy

https://twitter.com/evleaks/status/260812671966932992/photo/1

A56XvknCcAEvy3r.jpg:large

mcphersc

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Can Verizon just make some announcements already, this is getting out of control. It doesn't even matter anymore, whatever this 822 nonsense is probably isn't going to stop me from switching to AT&T the moment the 920 is available.

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
In white, it's pleasantly bland. In black, it's actively hideous. In both colors, it's underspecced and overpriced. :(

I don't think it's underspecced at all. In fact, if it has gorilla glass I prefer it over everything but the Ativ. Same processor as the 920, 8x, and Ativ. I believe it has expandable storage as well which puts it ahead of the 920 and 8x for me. Not sure if the battery is removable but that would be another plus.

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Can Verizon just make some announcements already, this is getting out of control. It doesn't even matter anymore, whatever this 822 nonsense is probably isn't going to stop me from switching to AT&T the moment the 920 is available.

Everyone knows that Verizon doesn't announce schit until about a week before launch. Why would wp8 and their 4% market share be an exception?

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't think it's underspecced at all. In fact, if it has gorilla glass I prefer it over everything but the Ativ. Same processor as the 920, 8x, and Ativ. I believe it has expandable storage as well which puts it ahead of the 920 and 8x for me. Not sure if the battery is removable but that would be another plus.

The resolution will be identical to an LG Quantum released in late 2010. That would bother me for a phone essentially being launched 2 to 3 years later...

malachijd

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah my trophy screen has been the greatest, especially when compared to a samoled with it's blacks but resolution hasn't been an issue so as much as I want crazy high resolution I can live without it

smithclarke3

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
We?ve seen the device before and have heard some negative feedback from those who are disappointed that it?s not the 920 but you have to admit the device looks nice in white albeit in this tiny render.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
The thing I like the most is the black bezel around the screen. Nokia and HTC have really hit the nail on the head there. For example, the white iphone with white bezel just looks strange to me, even a little cheap (until it's picked up and held of course...)

JamesAD60

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
The 822 is a good looking phone. This little photo of a white one with a matching wireless base proves it. When a photo of a black one at the same angle comes out, it will look good too. The leaked photos we saw are poor quality and straight on. None of the Nokias look like much until you tilt them at an angle. The looks of the 822 will not turn off any buyers.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)