New Apps?

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I understand with the launch of Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, that Microsoft is busy, but has anyone noticed the new apps list under all apps hasn't been updated in a week or so I believe? I see the same apps listed for new apps for the last week or so.

pwrof3

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
I've been wondering about that. My big fear is that now that Windows Phone 8 is the standard, will no new apps be coming for WP7?
Microsoft has done things like this in the past, where once a newer version of a product comes out the old one gets cut without any type of support (in this case, no new WP7 apps at all including Xbox Live games). Owners of the original Xbox got canned the day that the 360 came out.

kawadatoshiaki

May 23, 2012
Visit site
This has been an issue for several weeks. The problem isn't no or few new apps being released but more to do with the ordering system seemingly changed. Before, the new apps list showed the latest apps whereas now it seems to be a random shuffle of apps released any time in the last few weeks.

It doesn't help and makes it less easier to find the latest released apps.

mpaynejr

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Seems to affect All apps --> New

I have noticed this as well and it is frustrating. The app categories look like they are not experiencing the same issue, it's more related to the new apps when you look at "all."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb