5 apps you would really like to see on WP8.

glimited

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
In no particular order:

1. Instagram
2. Official Google apps, especially G+ which I loved on iOS. I don't actually use it but it was great for checking out feeds.
3. Zynga games (with better quality)
3. TuneIn Radio
4. TeamViewer
5. Sportacular

Genserik

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Instagram

Spotify is coming, Nook is coming.

Beautiful Widgets (from Android OS, would love to see them come out with something similar, maybe call it Beautiful Tiles)

Camera+ (from iOS) - my favorite photo editing application between all of the mobile OS platforms.

That's my list for right now....

fhumphrey04

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Instagram (like every other person has already said)
2. XM/Sirius Radio
3. US Bank
4. GoPoint - works with a bluetooth OBD2 hookup in your car so you can see various engine dynamics, MPG, read codes, etc. They even have an app for tuning, which is incredible.
5. GoPro- wirelessly connects to the new GoPro cams to download content, start/stop video, or take pictures.

If these were available on our operating systems I would be in HEAVEN. In all honesty, I'm still considering other OS's because they would be so helpful for me to have. :(

philxor

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a GoPro Hero3 and would love to see a WP8 app. They just came out with the Android app. I was going to keep my old iPhone around to use with it.

barracuda1187

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Hmm... coming from iOS as well.

1. Evernote (well, an update - looks like the current version for WP has major usability features missing)
2. Dropbox
3. Bookworm
4. Steam
5. Something I'm forgetting but will surely remember as soon as I actually get the phone (yep, another AT&T Lumia 920 backorder...)

westex74

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I am thouroughly enjoying most of the apps in the marketplace, except Facebook, which is simply awful. But I would like to see:

1. Dropbox
2. Instagram
3. Tunein Radio
4. Hulu
5. TIVO app

wprob

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
1. Steam
2. Dropbox
3. A GOOD native Facebook app
4. Pandora (can't wait for this to release!)
5. Instagram, never used it myself but everyone wants it :)

Moolelo

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Tunein is already on there, just need WP7 to 8 update.
Pinterest! this is like the Windows 8 interface of social networks, a perfect match. Too bad pinterest has the worst development side, even the website crashes a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3