5 apps you would really like to see on WP8.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Just one at present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Windows Mobile Device Center, then maybe I can forego the cloud and sync with Outlook, music, etc.

ltyarbro42

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
-fartbox
- farts and sounds
- animal noises
- Larry the cable guy soundboard
- fatify

The sad thing is they would be the bestsellers XD gad to say it lol. The sad sad things we make our SMARTphones do -_-
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Ray E.

May 26, 2012
Visit site
48 Hours
TV Guide (U.S.) *not sure if this is available already.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
More State, City and County (utility) apps (electric, water, or gas). Example: City of Phoenix, APS/SRP.

I am Losted

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
1) Notification profile manager based on time of the day
2) Black list for SMS and calls
3) Music player with better music library - I hate the fact while songs from different artists but from the same album are separated to the big number of albums with the same name.
4) Opera browser.
5) VK integration

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I just want every major bank to have its own official app for windows phone. This should be standard.
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Edwin4NOH8

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
For those wanting a tapatalk app, have you looked at Board Express? I will probably buy it after my trial runs out.

Mint
A good GPS Turn By Turn app that doesn't cost $50
A better Twitter App. Tweetcaster is nice but it's $5. Double the Android app price.
Google Music*

*I'm still not sure how Xbox Music Pass is supposed to work. I'm currently just using it to download music during my trial. How do I upload my music and have it matched to their library? Once I figure that out I won't need a Google Music app.

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
For those wanting a tapatalk app, have you looked at Board Express? I will probably buy it after my trial runs out.
It goes beyond just being able to use Tapatalk enabled forums. Tapatalk does wrappers around their official iOS and Android apps for the Autoguide forums community and others. It is Tapatalk but only for Audoguide sites and is a separate app altogether that Autoguide charges for. With no official Tapatalk app, there is no Autoguide.com app. The only forum I visit regularly is part of the Autoguide realm, so I have no hope until Tapatalk creates an official app so they can wrap it up in an Autoguide skin...

kimberlah

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
- Mint.com
- Tumblr (using Favoz right now but the Tumblr app on iOS was great)
- Chrome or Opera browser
- Wells Fargo
- Redbox

That's it really, for every other app I used on iPhone I've either found it on the Marketplace or found an alternative that works just as well if not better.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Instacast- current podcast options just not cutting it

Chrome or Safari- the transition to IE has been rough (can it also magically come with LastPass extension)

Motion X- still the most functional GPS app

Instagram- just so everyone will shut up already

Just more apps with enhanced live tile capabilities

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
The one I miss on Windows Phone 8 the most is Photosynth. It was available on the review units we received early on but has since disappeared.

It took forever for Microsoft to bring Photosynth to the Windows Phone platform so let us hope it doesn't take another eternity to bring it to WP8.

runam0k

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Can't find any decent London taxi apps. No Halo or Addison Lee.

NFL Gamepass app would be awesome.

And I'd kill for Spotify.

^ With the exception of NFL Gamepass, the above are available for WP7!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3