Video Editing Apps

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Maybe Nokia will be able to do something. First, they really push their camera technology and features as a point of differentiation. Second, they've been enthusiastic WP8 partners, bringing lots of exclusive apps to the platform and continually releasing updates. Third, and most importantly, their partnership with MS may give them deeper access to develop the kind of integrated video editing you see on the iPhone.

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
So it's March 24th 2013 and still no kick-ass video editing app.
I'd be happy to start with a crappy video editing app, but Microsoft needs to give devs access to the video library. That would also help existing apps that need access to upload videos like WhatsApp, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd be happy to start with a crappy video editing app, but Microsoft needs to give devs access to the video library. That would also help existing apps that need access to upload videos like WhatsApp, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.

Well then shouldn't Microsoft make the Modern & WP8 editions of Windows Movie Maker since they have access to the hidden APIs?

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I was actually just thinking about this yesterday. I wanted to share a video I took but most of the video wasn't needed, and I couldn't find any way to trim it. I think Nokia will bring this feature, but the question is when...

Gruvii

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I took a very important video with Lumina 920 but now I can't get it off my phone. It is too big to email, SkyDrive is choking and won't upload it and nothing works. I messed up the USB port so I can't connect to my desktop directly. I tried via BlueTooth but that won't work as well. I can't find an app to do it either! I am lived and a die hard Microsoft user (a dozen computers, 3 laptops, etc)and I ready to throw everything I own from them away and start over.

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I took a very important video with Lumina 920 but now I can't get it off my phone. It is too big to email, SkyDrive is choking and won't upload it and nothing works. I messed up the USB port so I can't connect to my desktop directly. I tried via BlueTooth but that won't work as well. I can't find an app to do it either! I am lived and a die hard Microsoft user (a dozen computers, 3 laptops, etc)and I ready to throw everything I own from them away and start over.

Does 920 Supports SD Cards? If so, then why not transfer it there?

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

That's a little extreme, considering it sounds like your hardware (USB port) is at fault and your hardware isn't made by Microsoft. Also, it sounds like you just have little patience. If you're having trouble uploading Skydrive, it's probably your connection. Bluetooth should also work just fine, I send music and photos with it all the time.

scale-tone

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
So, I did it. HandyClip - a video editing app for WinPhone 7/8. Allows to capture video from your camera, do some basic editing and upload the result to SkyDrive. Sorry, it is not possible to edit videos you've already captured with default camera app - it's a platform limitation :( But you can first upload them to SkyDrive and then edit with HandyClip!

So, enjoy and provide me with some feedback at https://twitter.com/handyclip_video :)

Ciaran Duff

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Was looking for a long time but eventually found an app. It cost to trim and add text and other features but is free to use the basic features such as add a song and put clips together. It is called Movie Edit Touch 2. To trim you must buy the premium in the app. Hope it helps.

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Umm didn't Microsoft release a video editor apl a few weeks ago? Movie Creator or something? Exlcusive to only Lumia devices and Windows tablets.

Sent from my Samsung ATIV S using Tapatalk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)