Bender - Grindr alternative for Windows Phone

MattyBoy83

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I am a bisexual guy and I have a Windows Phone. But like many curious, bi and gay guys, I have been hanging out for Grindr to be released for Windows Phone.

However, tonight I stumbled across Bender, which is an app for curious, bi and gay guys, which is sort of like Grindr, and it is now available on Windows Phone as of a few days ago. Bender is smaller, but it does boast 600,000 members, so it is not insignificant and it is growing by the day.

It is also cross platform, and available on the iPhone, Android and now finally Windows Phone.

The app isn't as polished as the iPhone and Android versions, but the developers have said that they will work on it depending on how many people download it. The app isn't free, but it isn't that expensive either, it is under $5.

You can download it from the Windows Phone Marketplace: Bender | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Highly recommend it. :evil:

jfmanzo

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
We need Growlr. Grindr for bears and admirers on iOS and Android but its execution is horrible (no way to combine accounts b/t the two OSes).

Lilleverden

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Not yet gotten my first windows phone, have to wait a couple of weeks for it, I tried grindr and other, they are just a hot mess. Don't know how windows apps are yet but I'll try it. Saw a couple of apps... I'll try them all probably :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb