Are we going to see a new Xbox Live game tomorrow?

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
We have been sitting on Sonic CD as the newest game since WP8 launch. 3 Wednesdays have passed since I got my 822 and no new Xbox Live games. Sorry if I missed any news about this but are we expecting a new game tomorrow at least?

shinygerbil

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I have about ten games of AlphaJax on the go. It puts Words with Friends to shame. Check your Xbox Live privacy settings; there is an issue where they prevent you from being able to play. I didn't have to do anything - presumably because I regularly game on my 360.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
My privacy settings are set to Friends Only and have been that way since day one. I will not change my settings to "everyone" and as an XBL game it needs to honor that.

I Spiritus I

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I would even be happy if they just rebranded Angry Birds Space & Star Wars as Live for WP7.8 this ... really not sure why they are not already considering the WP8 version is.

Skulls of the Shogun should be out soon. It's been completed and going through MS certification.

MojoHand69

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I have about ten games of AlphaJax on the go. It puts Words with Friends to shame. Check your Xbox Live privacy settings; there is an issue where they prevent you from being able to play. I didn't have to do anything - presumably because I regularly game on my 360.

What is it exactly that puts WWF to shame? Aren't they basically the same concept?

I Spiritus I

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to bump up an old thread but it was to save creating a new one!

I know MS confirmed that there would not be a release last week, but anything for this week does anyone know?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo