SONY vs NOKIA or NOKIA vs SONY let the battle commence :D

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

I have a dilemma I can't decide on two phones which is the upcoming SONY XPERIA Z the spec are

• 1080p Display with WhiteMagic technology and Dragontail (like gorilla but dragon)
  • Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad Core clock at 1.5Ghz
  • Adreno 325 Graphics Processor (I think)
  • 2GB of RAM
  • 13 MP camera
  • It got a camera at the front
  • OS I think it will come with Jelly Bean
  • The design is the main reason I'm considering buying the SONY look at image below
Sony-xperia-Z-ZL.jpg
MR_Yuga_7.jpg
Sexy I know :amaze:

VS

Nokia Lumia 920 or future release by May time

Most will know the specs

• 1280*768 with super sensitive touch
  • S4 Dual core processor clock 1.5Ghz
  • 1GB of RAM
  • Adreno 225
  • Nokia apps (not much of a concern for me)
  • Main reason I love the Windows Phone 8 interface :love:

So any help making the decision easy would be very appreciated :wink:

Tahiti Bob

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I think you have this backwards as you're too obsessed with pure specs. You need to pick an OS first, then within that OS you can pick what's right for you. Specs alone don't mean sh*t.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking more about the design of the phone and reach will be cheaper :wink:

I like both OS's and has everything I need both are very good, I like both brands, I like the design of both etc :love::confused:

It properly be going to the store for an hour and taking a good long time at both and which one will get that video thing where you can view a video while texting, looking on the internet etc. :excited:

Or have the maxthon browser

I have three key thing I want;

1.That video pop up thing where you can text and do other thing while watching a video
2. Have the split screen capability
3. Maxthon browser (it can sync with all my favorite etc.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Sony build quality on mobile devices is fairly poor imo. I would also be fearful of software updates with Sony.

Yeah I heard about that I will wait to it comes out look at it have a play around decide afterward.

I'm waiting to May to let thing play out a bit to see what happens. :wink:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I now have read a 10 page report on Jelly Bean (android) and got to say it does not excite me like Windows Phone 8 does it just boring nothing to it (I CAN'T HAVE THAT I NEED EXCITEMENT :grin:)

It look a lot like iOS apart from it got widgets and has no eaten apple :wink:

I LOVE THE LIVE TILES ON WINDOWS PHONE WITH IT UP TO DATE INFORMATION, THE ANIMATION TRANSITION, THE LOOK AND STYLE IS SO COOL :excited:

I also been looking at my brother Windows Phone Lumia 710 and it show you don't need big spec to have a smooth interface, everything just works it perfect and it just show, if you do some research into something you will found the truth.

I HAVE SEEN THE TRUTH :angel: AND THAT IS

WINDOWS PHONE 8 :angel:

(I SEEN THE LIGHT :amaze:)

and the story of this tale is to always do research on the OS :grin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel