Nike+ FuelBand app

Strings78

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody have any news about the Nike+ FuelBand app and if it may come to Windows Phone? I know that Microsoft partnered up with Nike for the Kinect training thing, so I was hoping that would translate into Nike releasing more apps for the Windows Phone platform!

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Kinda hoping for that of a Fitbit app... but I agree, with Nike and Microsoft partnering with the Kinect, a Windows Phone version shouldn't be a stretch.

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I hope they do a Fuelband app but I'm wondering how deep Nike are in bed with Apple on their training software it may be some time if ever before we get one.

JMBasquiat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think that Nike/Apple thing ended, as Nike has already released (a terrible, terrible) version of its Nike+ running app for Android. Not sure if they've also released Nike+ Fuelband for Android, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

I really like Nike+ on iOS (it even works indoors, running on a treadmill), and would love to see it on WP8.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I tweeted them at the end of November and this is the response I got: 'Not at this time, however, we'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the right people.'

aggie

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
they still don't have an android app for the FuelBand which is disappointing. I sync mine to my iPod Touch 5 that I'm carrying around with me to fill the app gap. Hate having to carry two devices but I love my 920. If we do get one on WP 8 it will be a long wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo